Start of KS3 NRTs
This is the start date given for the start of the National Reading Tests.
To go to your school emails, follow these steps:
You should now be able to view your school emails
You should now be signed into the Outlook app and view your emails.
Your school documents, pictures, videos and downloads are kept within Microsoft OneDrive. To login to OneDrive, follow the steps below:
Google Drive is used for Google Classroom work and where you can find the Student Shared area. To login to Google Drive, follow these steps:
SIMS Student is an app and a website that you can login to and view key information, such as:
To login to SIMS Student, follow the steps below:
3. As long as you are signed into your school email, you should be logged in automatically!
More help and information on how to register for SIMS Student can be found on the Student Home here.
To login to SIMS Parent, follow these steps:
1. Go to the SIMS Parents website www.sims-parent.co.uk or download the mobile app.
2. When you registered for SIMS Parent, you will have picked an online service to sign in with. E.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft
When asked, choose the service that you registered with.
3. Done! You should now be logged in
For more information and help please see our SIMS Parent page here.
Or email SIMSParents@cathays.cardiff.sch.uk
Parent Pay is used by Cathays High and Cardiff Council to handle all money payments between parents and the school. It is used to pay for school dinners, trips and equipment. All parents should have access to Parent Pay, activation letters are sent to all parents by post. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a new activation letter.
To login to Parent Pay, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://app.parentpay.com/public/client/security/
2. Enter the email address you used when you activated your parent account
3. Enter the password you chose when you signed up. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link
4. Done! You should now be logged in!
You will be able to pay for meals or other items from the homepage!
School Cloud’s Parent Evening System is used by Cathays to schedule and arrange appointments with parents and teachers.
To login to the Parents Evening System, follow these steps:
2. On the login screen, you will need to enter your full name and your child’s full name and date of birth. These details must match what Cathays High holds on file for you.
3. Once you’ve entered yours and your child’s details, press the Login button
4. You will then be taken to your dashboard. From here you will be able to see any upcoming Parents Evenings and make bookings with your child’s teachers.